Photoblog > Cornwall

Posted on September 10, 2009 by Wim

Philine went to England for her holidays and she kindly lent me this fine photo she took from the train in Cornwall. I very much like the chequered field and the shadows the clouds throw on them.

Cornwall

• Trampoline

My Instagram photos > View all

Replies

By Sidney on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 05:44

Great colors !

By Jasper on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 07:38

Indeed! The field and clouds are amazing in this one. Nice work Philine!

By Philine on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 09:27

Thanks to you, Wim! I cannot explain why I’m so fascinated of the geometry of this hedged English patchwork landscape or as we say in German: like a “Fleckerlteppich”! A Piet Mondriaan or a Paul Klee might have been also impressed with this kind of Nature/Land Art!

By petra on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 11:29

great shot

By Kenneth on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 14:02

Fascinating. It’s the hedgerows making the outlines, I know, but my mind still sees a painting!

By L.reis on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 14:07

…oh boy…I want to go on holidays again!!!

By Astrid on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 21:48

This is amazing, wonderful clouds and the fields are beautiful!!
You did so well dear Philine.

By Ginnie on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 21:51

We KNEW she was a photographer, Wim! Now if we can only get her to start her own blog. :)

By jasp on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 22:54

There is something timeless about the fields of England…always nice to watch from the passing train.

By Harry on Friday, September 11, 2009 at 23:13

I like the sky and the glow on the bare fields in the distance. I’m not ad fond of the dark foreground, but it does provide a solid base.

By Glen – Glen’s photography on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 01:59

Great photo.

Classic landscape artefacts like the fields are always good. I like the movement in the foreground here too.

Cheers,
Glen.

Your reply

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *